Strobel Family Dentistry will be open beginning Friday, May 29th, 2020. We have been working diligently to be ready with new practice procedures and precautions to keep both our patients and our staff safe.
Once open, your appointments will look a little different as we navigate through this time.
The following screening will take place prior to your appointment both on the phone and again upon entrance to our office. In addition, your temperature will be taken with a no-touch forehead thermometer prior to your appointment.
- Do you currently have a fever or have felt feverish within the last 14 days?
- Do you have shortness of breath or breathing difficulties?
- Do you have a persistent cough?
- Do you have GI upset, headache, muscle aches, or fatigue?
- Have you experienced a recent loss of taste or smell?
- Have you been in contact with any Covid-19 positive patients?
- Have you traveled to any high-risk Covid-19 areas in the past 14 days?
Positive responses to any of the above questions would prompt immediate postponement of your appointment. If you are over the age of 60 or suffer from heart or kidney disease, diabetes, or an auto-immune disorder, further discretion from the Dentist is necessary prior to your visit. You can also visit www.ada.org for additional Covid-19 information offered by the American Dental Association.
Strobel Family Dentistry was founded in 1928 by Harold “HJ” Strobel. His son, Donald, stewarded the practice for 40 plus years and eventually passed the torch on to his son Robert. Now the sole dentist/owner, Robert Strobel joined his dad in 2000 after graduating from the University of Michigan Dental School. At its inception, the practice was located on Madison Square, moved to the corner of Burton and Breton in 1968 and currently resides in a new office on Cascade Road… [See More]